Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mental Health Vacation

I'm taking a Mental Health Vacation today. I'm not stressed or anything, I just want to take a break for a moment so I'll be ready for another month of thrice-a-week blogging. I know what I what I want to post Friday, but I'm a bit stuck for ideas today (My mini idea-book has enough to keep me going for a month, but most of them require some planning and research that I just don't feel up to today).

I do have two parts of a three-parter blog that I need to finish, for anyone keeping track, so I'll try to get them up by the end of the week. I'll be doing a lot of writing next month (more about that Friday), so I want to make sure I can focus on that.

In school, whenever we ditched because we just didn't want to go (we're a good family, so that only happened about once a year), we called it our Mental Health Vacation, to rejuvenate ourselves. So this is my Mental Health Vacation from blogging. Hope I'm not disappointing anyone, but if you were really looking forward to a blog, I'm sure I've got some old articles that, while not as well written, you may still find interesting.

No comments: