Tuesday, February 28, 2012

URL Change

I warned about this on Tumblr but I forgot to mention it here.

My previous URL was Disociative.Blogspot.com - and while I kinda liked it, no one had any idea what it was supposed to mean. Because I'm interactive with people on Tumblr now (which, being linked to this blog, I figured should always share the URL), I wanted to change my URL to make it easier to read and understand.

The new URL is PagesOfKenna.Blogspot.com. I decided to add my name in, since it's always a bit awkward trying to remember the names of Tumblr users, when their URL is all you generally see. It's pretty simple and self-explanatory now, so there's no need to try to explain what the name means.

I don't think this change will cause too much conflict, since everyone following me is probably doing so through Google's Blogger account system or from my constant updates on my unlinked Facebook account - hopefully this will actually make things better, since the name is easier to remember.