Friday, June 3, 2011

Just to clarify a few things

Once again, the blog I intended on posting today looks like it will take a bit more work, and so I'll publish it tomorrow. It's kind of a reply to the graduation ceremonies I got to attend last night. A few of my senior friends left on their grad-night trip (which around here means Disneyland from midnight to sun-up), so I intended on staying up all night and writing while they were there. I petered out around 2:00 AM and woke up around noon.
I do, however, have something I wanted to ask my reader; are there any blogs I should be following? I started this blog in an attempt to improve my platform and start writing more often, but I'd feel a bit hypocritical if I didn't start reading other peoples' blogs as well. Friends of mine who keep blogs can send me the links online or off so I can start following your activity. Also, if there are any blogs you know of that you think I might like, feel free to comment below with a link.

It would be rude of me to expect people to read my blog if I didn't read others' blogs myself. In any case, expect a great new blog post tomorrow! I'm researching Roman history, reading certain articles on Wikipedia, and watching the 'Atomic Shakespeare' episode of Moonlighting to prepare.

No comments: