Saturday, January 7, 2012

Notes to Friends: Part 2

Part 1 can be found here.

Dear Treadmill,
I know we've had a sort of on-again-off-again kind of relationship, and I hope I'm not confusing you. To be blunt, you're really boring. I'll keep hanging out with you because I know I'm supposed to, but, despite how rude it may seem, I'm going to be texting Laptop the entire time.
Sorry,
Kenna

Dear Piano,
I hope you don't think I'm ashamed of you; I'm not ashamed of you. In fact, I make sure everyone knows about our deep love for each other! I'm just a bit embarrassed to be showing that love when others are around. Don't worry; I'll fit in extra practice time whenever I can, and when I'm confident enough we'll show everyone how beautiful you are!
With much love,
Kenna

Dear Pool,
In case you ever wondered why we stopped hanging out, it's because going to see you takes more effort on my part than I'm willing to spare. I hope that doesn't come off as rude, but seriously - I have to get all dressed up just to see you? Also, you're a bit high-maintenance. Sorry, but I don't think this friendship is going anywhere.
Sincerely,
Kenna

No comments: