Friday, August 19, 2011

No Excuses

This is my, 'I could have written an interesting blog today if I'd isolated myself in the back room and limited my internet access, but instead I hung out with a friend this morning and coordinated to give another friend a wig I'm still not sure why I own' fill-in blog post.

I will be posting today's blog post tomorrow instead. It'll be good - I'm reviewing a pretty subversive book - but it'll take quite a while to write, and I'm already several hours behind. Luckily, with the two week break I took, I've got a good list of topics to write about in the coming weeks.

Just a forward; I'll be having my wisdom teeth taken out in a couple of weeks. It'll be a Tuesday, so I'll try to pre-write that Wednesday's post, and hopefully I'll be healed and lucid enough to write that Friday. After that, school will be starting for me, so there's a chance I may miss a day or to. I'll try to keep you all informed. Thanks for reading!

No comments: