Friday, May 15, 2009

Made of Win

I hate it when people can never find anything good about themselves.

I think everyone should be a poet. Poets are awesome, because they can take the mundane and the ordinary and make it seems extreme and awesome (In the true sense of the word. Awe-inspiring and awe-some).

I don't remember when it was, but some years ago I decided to try to look at everything through different eyes. I tried to pick out the unnoticed things and specifically looks for amazing-ness about them. I think that goal has really affected my personality, because I always tend to feel good about the little things I do.

Just before writing this blog, I burned a DVD. I feel inspired - I feel like singing and dancing (And I would, but the only songs on the DVD I just burned are depressing, so). A normal person might just feel satisfied but I've been working on this for a whole TWENTY-FOUR HOURS - no, not really, I started it 24 hours ago, but then I slept and went to school. The point is that, even though it's not that big of a deal, I'm elated.

No comments: